Our Russian summer program is the perfect balance between studying Russian language and having fun!
Summer school from Echo Eastern Europe language centre is a unique mixture of Russian language lessons and plenty of after class activities and rich cultural experience. Participants may join at any time: starting from 1st of June and apply for the minimum of 1 week session.
Whether you opt for private apartments or hospitable hosting family, we guarantee that you will be provided with a housing of higher standard. You will have a chance to improve your Russian language skills while immersing yourself in the Slavic culture.
Preliminary and final level testing, all learning materials, welcome pack with the city detailed map, call numbers of emergency services, 24 hours phone support number for any emergency cases.
Buy more lessons and get pleasant bonuses*
Advantages of Russian summer schools
Work since 2004
Small groups (2-8 students)
Average size of the group - 3 students
All levels from Total beginner to Advanced
Certified native teachers
Certificate of attendance
From 100 EUR per week (20 lessons)
2 hrs. walk excursion with the professional English speaking guide in the down-town for 2 weeks program (40 lessons);Visit to the national theatre or opera for 3 weeks program (60 lessons)
Get a quote
Most popular questions:
1. What dates are possible for the classes during Summer?
- You can start any Monday if you order 1-to-1 classes or mini-group or mix program for non beginners!
- Total beginners in mini groups are starting every working Monday of each month.
2. Are the groups big?
- We have mini groups of 2 to 8 students. As a rule, 3-4 students in a mini group of the same level. Anyway please try to reserve well in advance as Summer is a high season.
3. How should I enroll to the classes?
- Please send your enquiry, we will answer within 24 working hours and after discussion of details with School administration please make administration fee Euro 50 payment by card or in cash at School to be enrolled to the course.
4. Where are the classes are running?
- Our School is located at the historic center Podil on Sagaydachnogo Petra Str., 25, close to Maidan Nezalezhnosti, a central street of the country – please have a look at the Contacts page to see a map.
5. Who are the teachers?
- All our professors are qualified and certified instructors of Russian or Ukrainian. Some CVs can be found at the page Teachers.
More information about SUMMER SCHOOL
From 1 week to 12 weeks
Lessons per week
20 group lessons per week (4 lessons per day) *- the amount of lessons can be increased due to the group inquiry
From 9 am to 17.30 pm
Possible course specialization
Standard course of any level; TORFL preparation course; Combine Russian and Ukrainian of any level; Tourism; Mass media; Medicine; Business; Cinema and Theatre; Literature of 19th and 20th century; Poetry
If you have any questions, click
We will answer all your questions
Thank you very much for your support over the period of the first contact by email till the very end of the Russian summer program. Everything was really perfect and I can recommend your school to everyone who wants to learn Russian or to improve it. Rene Pecher businessmen, Germany