(on-line payment from site is possible as well)
(please click on this link if you would like
to make a payment by credit card)
Short term programs in Kiev: Administration fee (should be paid in advance to reserve short term classes): Euro 50
Remaining balance to be paid at School upon arrival and starting the classes
One year program in Kiev and classes in other cities: Complete prepayment is required in at least 2 weeks in advance before start of classes:
- For other cities: Odessa, Lviv, Dnipro, Kharkiv
- For one year academic programs for beginners of Russian or Ukrainian in Kiev
- If the Student does not inform the School about impossibility of carrying out the duty educational meeting at least 24 hours in advance, this lesson and its cost will not be compensated.
- If the Student had informed the School about impossibility of carrying out the duty educational meeting at least 24 hours in advance, this lesson should take place during 30 days starting from the day of cancellation at a mutually convenient and acceptable time. If this lesson doesn’t happen in the mentioned term, its cost will not be reimbursed.
- The Student must inform the School as soon as possible in advance in case of any health problems. If the Student comes with health problems to classes, the ‘School has a right to cancel the classes of that day without reimbursement of its cost.
- The School never cancels classes. The minimum number of students in a mini group is two. In case if there are no students of the same level with the Student on the date of his arrival, the classes with less than two participants will be transferred automatically from 4 group lessons (45 min. each) to 2 individual lessons.
- If the Student cancels further classes due to personal reasons after starting the training, reimbursement of the paid amount is not possible.