Gauging your level of fluency in the Russian language is absolutely essential. A test can help you to evaluate your current level of understanding in the language, and point you toward areas where you still need development. ECHO Eastern Europe School offers Russian tests and examinations that students can take both online and at our Language Centres.
Our online examinations include:
- Preparation: Practice Russian with some of the most effective materials and instruction in the field, including mock examinations so that you will know what to expect on our tests.
- Low-pressure learning: Unlike many other schools, our online examinations and the study leading up to them are meant to be taken at your own pace. Learning and enjoying the experience of your education should go hand in hand. ECHO Eastern Europe makes sure that all students not only make progress, but have a positive experience while doing so.
- Thorough comprehension: Examinations are based on both the requirements of understanding the language and the actual, practical application of that language. Instead of outdated expectations, ECHOEE's online examinations give you a better base of support for speaking and understanding everyday Russian, from the Russian language basics to the more advanced literature and historic language courses.
- Tutor support: Online tutors and instructors are available to help you to focus on specific areas that may be challenging, or to point you toward educational materials that may be of the greatest benefit to your current level of understanding.
Your Russian language exam should be an informative and rewarding experience. ECHO Eastern Europe's online examinations and tests provide you with exactly that.
- Reading and writing in Cyrillic
- Conversational Russian and pronunciation
- Transcription to Cyrillic
- Spelling examinations
- Vocabulary and lexicon tests
These Russian tests can all open the door toward a greater understanding of the language and of your current grasp of it. Examinations not only help you to learn where you are, but where you need to be with the language; difficulty with the vocabulary, for example, may be rooted in a difficulty in understanding the alphabet and pronunciation. Your actual speaking of Russian may need improvements before you can move to the next level. These can all be challenges for foreign speakers of Russian, but with a Russian exam and the proper preparation, you can pass with flying colors.
Find out more by checking out our Russian language programs, including Summer School Programs, certification for Russian as a Second Language, and more.